Strawberry Cake Recipe
410 kcal1720 kJ6g Protein 23g Fat42g Carbohydrate
- 100 g of marzipan raw material
- 75 g of butter or margarine
- 175 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs (size M)
- 175 g flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 500 g of rhubarb
- 200 ml clear apple juice
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 small bananas (approx. 150 g)
- 30 g foodstuffs
- 3 sheets of white gelatin
- 500 g whipped cream
- 2 packs of vanillin sugar
- 2 tablespoons mandelike (eg Amaretto)
- 28 (à 2 g, pink and white) small meringue
- Fat and flour
- Marzipan dice. Add the fat, 75 g sugar, marzipan and salt to the whisk of the hand mixer. Stir the eggs in succession. Add flour, baking powder and milk.
- Dough in a well-greased fruit soil form (26 cm Ø) and spread out smoothly. Bake in the pre-heated oven (electric oven: 175 ° C / gas: step 2) for 20-25 minutes. In the meantime, clean rhubarb, wash and cut into 2-3 cm pieces.
- Remove the fruit from the oven, let it cool on a grate, pour it out of the mold and let it cool down to the ground. Apple juice, remaining sugar and lemon juice boil. Add the rhubarb and let simmer for 2-3 minutes at low heat.
- Meanwhile peel and cut bananas. Stir and stir 5 tablespoons of water until smooth. Soak the gelatine in cold water. Stir the stirred starch into the rhubarb and let it soak for about 1 minute on low heat.
- Bananas and let cool down. Whip cream and vanillin sugar. Dissolve the gelatine on low heat and stir Amaretto into the gelatin. Whip the cream stiff, adding the gelatin-amaretto mixture dropwise.
- Place the cream on the bottom of the cake (can be slightly over the edge) and cool for about 15 minutes. Then spread the rhubarb on it and cool again for about 45 minutes. 2 Pour meringue.
- Sprinkle the cake and decorate the cake border with the remaining meringue. Returns about 12 pieces.