Hot Dog Recipe Ideas
For 7 people
- 8 hot dog rolls (à ca. 60 g)
- 8 small crackling sausages (à approx. 40 g)
- 300 g salad cucumber
- 8 small tomatoes
- 6 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 6 tablespoons medium mustard
- 4 tbsp roasted onions
Preparation 15 minutes
- Cut the bread rolls one by half, but do not cut them all the way.
- In the preheated oven (electric cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: stage 3) bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Hot dogs in hot, non-boiling water for about 5 minutes. Wash and clean the cucumber and cut into thin slices.
- Wash, clean and cut the tomato.
- Let the sausages drip off. Roll with cucumber and tomato slices. Place sausages on top. Ketchup and mustard.
- Sprinkle with onions and serve immediately
- For 8 persons:
7 persons approx.
320 kcal1340 kJ10g Protein13g Fat40g Carbohydrate